May 30, 2009

FINALLY!

Amy Fiedler Photography has finally joined the rest of the photography world and has added a blog! To all of my clients and colleagues who have been waiting so patiently for this to happen, I want to say, "thank you"!

We all know that a blog post is no fun without an image, so I've posted one of my two beautiful daughters. As their proud Mama (and full time caregiver), I can honestly say that chasing these little sweeties around the house each day is the main reason I tend to fall behind. So yes, I admit that I may have been playing with play doh, or climbing a jungle gym when I could have been blogging. But I make no apologies . . . these little ones are worth it! :)

Looking forward to sharing more of my work with you . . . and continuing to be a mom in between all of it. It's going to be a great year!

~ Amy

0 comments: