July 8, 2009

[ Sara + Mike ]

This was a particularly special wedding for me to photograph because Mike is my little brother (sorry, Mikey, you'll always be little to me . . .). Aside from that fact, though, there were plenty of other things about it that made this wedding unforgettable . . . from the beautiful planting ceremony, to the gorgeously creative table decor, to the locally made ice cream they served in lieu of cake, these two put their heart and soul into every part of their day. Sara and Mike have one of the most true and unselfish relationships that I've ever witnessed. And their love spills over tremendously onto everyone around them. Sara and Mike, I love you both dearly and wish you every bit of happiness that you can squeeze out of life! :)





















0 comments: