June 23, 2010

[ checking in ]

My poor blog has been on life support so far this season. If you follow AFP on facebook {check us out here}, you've probably been able to keep up with my most recent work. But for the rest of you, you may be wondering, "What's the deal, AFP? No weddings this season?".

It's definitely not a lack of images that has kept this little blog silent for the past couple months. I am, however, expecting another little bundle in December and trimester #1 left me feeling crumby, to say the least, forcing tasks such as "updating the AFP blog" to be put on hold until this mama was feeling more like herself. But, now that I'm well into trimester #2 and have been feeling much better, it's time to catch up and post a few of my recent sessions here on the blog.

Here's a recent wedding to get things rolling . . .

0 comments: